- This event has passed.
Marriage Boot Camp | Making Your Marriage a Fortress
March 15 @ 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
Join us for Making Your Marriage a Fortress!
Every marriage will face disaster. Illness or cancer. Job loss or financial burdens. Addiction. Anxiety. Infidelity. Loss of faith. It’s not a question of if your marriage will face trials. It’s a question of when.
Whether you’ve been married for five years or fifty, your marriage will either become part of the problem or part of the solution, and it’s within your power to ensure your marriage is prepared for those seasons, is a place of refuge and safety throughout those seasons, and can recover well after those seasons.
In Making Your Marriage a Fortress, Gary Thomas, bestselling author of Sacred Marriage, guides you and your spouse in building a marriage that can withstand any storm or difficult season. In these pages, you will . . .
- Discover helpful and practical principles to protect your marriage from any struggle
- Learn to detect the warning signs of trouble and how to act on them
- Understand how the state of your marriage is magnified during a crisis and how to improve it
- Be encouraged through stories from Gary’s marriage, as well as others, that you and your spouse are not alone
- Gain spiritual insight about God’s view of marriage and how to live it out in all circumstances–for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, till death do you part
Every marriage will face setbacks and seasons of disappointment, but this book will help you keep your marriage strong before and after a setback happens.